The most important two words in life?

Perhaps the most important word in life is....."love".

The most important 2 words in life are........"I am"

The most important 3 words in life combine the one and the two. I Love You.

The third word is "me giving to other"

The two words are "self based"

The one word is "other based"

Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Much Overweight are You?

Did you know, that if your weight is 20 to 30% higher than average, that you have a 23% higher chance of Colon or rectum cancer?

83% higher chance of Endometrium cancer
38% higher chance of Uterine cancer
44% higher chance of Cervical cancer
76%  higher chance of Gall Bladder cancer
27%  higher chance of Prostate cancer

If you are 40% + Overweight:

435% more likely to have cancer of Endometrium
360% more likely to have cancer of Uterus
249% more likely to have Gall Bladder Cancer
51% more likely to have Breast Cancer
35% more likely to have Prostate Cancer

I picked up a bag of rice and it weighed 20 pounds and I have just lost 35 to 37 pounds and I thought, "How heavy this is!"   




I was carrying an equivalent to almost 2 of these heavy bags of rice. Hard to imagine.


But as I have lost weight, I have found that I can again wear many clothes.  I have lost 4 inches in my belt size.  See this.  I can also wear my good dress shirts and suits again, plus I feel great.


Contact me for information on the 17 steps to lose a pound a day.  Check out this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9E9umV2BvE




Ben B. Boothe Sr.
817 738 9595

1 comment:

  1. We all need encouragement, and I am trying to lose weight as well. I will become a friend and want to be a part of this group. I will send before and after photos when I can. Ernst Diener

    ReplyDelete